This device was designed, developed and manufactured in the United Kingdom by Rock Seven Mobile Services Limited (Rock Seven).
A two-year warranty is provided with your device, starting on the purchase date. This does not affect your statutory rights. The first year is a full parts and labour warranty, the second year is labour only.
Should you encounter a problem with your device, we agree to remedy the defect either by repair or replacement (at our option). Please contact us directly in order to arrange this. An original receipt is required for any warranty claims.
The warranty is void if:
- Any component has been subject to misuse or improper installation.
- The casing of the unit has been opened or tampered with in any way.
Do not service devices yourself
Attempting to service devices on your own void your warranty. We also won't be able to accept these devices for repair, even if they are out of warranty.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Iridium and the Iridium logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Iridium Communications Inc.
- Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
© 2014 Rock Seven Mobile Services Limited, All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or part is not permitted without the express consent of Rock Seven Mobile Services Limited. Rock Seven does not accept liability for the contents of this user guide. Product improvements may alter the product specifications or operation without notice.
Updated 14 days ago