In the Contact List window the following information is displayed:
The contact list allows you to define a set of First Responders that you can exchange messages with and send alerts to.
- Name: Your contact's name.
- Email: Your contact's email.
- Telephone: Your contact's cellular telephone.
- Send Alerts: Select to automatically send Alerts generated by tracker.
- Forward Messages: Select to send Alert messages generated by tracker to this user.
Telephone numbers must include the country and area codes to work in our system, spaces and + signs must also be removed.
Using the YB3, users can send a message to everyone on this list simply by selecting "Preset Group" from the message menu.
When messaging via YB Connect, contacts can be selected from your Android/iOS contacts - they don't need to be added to the YBlog's contact list.
Updated over 4 years ago