The Message Centre allows HQ to:
- Compose a new message from your device to another device in the same Group.
- View messages sent from/to devices in a Group.
- View messages sent through a device.
Messages send from devices are called MO (Mobile Originated), while messages sent to devices are called MT (Mobile Terminated).
You can compose a new message to one, all or selected devices in your group. The counter underneath the message window informs users the number of characters left in the message.
Should an acknowledgement be required from the field, you can tick the Ack Required? box.
All messages are stored on the Core and can be accessed for future reference. Messages originated from a device in your group are listed here.
Select the date on each of the drop-down calendars and press Done.
After selecting dates, press the Filter button and a list of messages from all devices will be listed.
Each entry includes the following message information:
- Source - Source of MO messages
- Date/Time (UTC) - Timestamp of messages
- Message - The text message itself
- Credit Cost - Cost of transmission, in credits
- Acknowledged? (UTC) - The time acknowledged, if applicable
The same exactly methodology applies for messages To and Through a Device.
Updated about 3 years ago