You can set your account preferences by right clicking on the cog next to your account name and selecting Preferences form the menu.
The following menu options are available.
- Units - Three options are given for unit types - Nautical, Metric and Statute.
- Time Zone - Set the current time zone. Alerts will be displayed in this time on the Core. Keep in mind that all Iridium alerts are in UTC and so all position/alert date remains in UTC.
- Use MGRS - Uses the Military Grid Reference System when displaying locations.
- Use OS Grid - Ordnance Survey National Grid when displaying locations.
- Show Iridium Positions - Defines whether or not Iridium positions are used when GPS not available.
- Position Format - Defines the position format.
- Default Map Type - Satellite, Roadmap, Hybrid, Terrain.
Updated over 3 years ago